Setting Up a Website To Bypass Web Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defc0n 6

Gawd
Hey,
I was wondering how would I go about setting up a website in which I could access from school computers, and then make that address lead me to any website I want. Currently, almost every game, recreation, shopping, etc site is blocked by the program called Bess. I have seen it done before and was wondering how do I do it. So, quick summary: I am looking for help to set up a site which I can go through to get to other sites so that I can bypass Bess. Thank you very much in advance!
-Defc0n 6

Sorry about that :(. I didn't look that as I thought that meant more hardware networking, such as routers and such.

Its simple, I know read and post in this forum during school (should be blocked). Just go to Edit -> Preferences -> Proxies, and check off the proxie (which is your school filter).

Or if your doing this on free time (not being watched), burn a copy of Knoppix (linux with no expereinced required) turn computer on, put it in tray and then restart. Will boot into Linux and run off RAM. If this don't work, screw up the BIOS ;). Once it boots from CD, just run Mozilla and there you have unfiltered internet accsess.

Sooner or later I'm gonna do this and brute force my teachers accounts. My goal by the end of high-school ;).

I don't think you get the clear meaning of the sticky. It means that the discussion of bypassing any type of school/work networking safeguards isn't legal discussion on these boards.

jeez :rolleyes: I spend a little time tracking down WinXP64bit drivers and the forum heads towards HaX0rsville

thanx Major

obyj34 unless your planing on on continuing your studies with the extended education course available through the State Penitentiary, that might not be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back