• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Setting up 2 monitors..

A2TheRizzo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
282
Hello, I have made the decision to run 2 monitors off my system (CRT) so I can play Counterstrike/BF2 on one and be able to freely talk on AIM at the same time. Since most CRT's don't support DVI, I am left with a graphics card (eVGA 6800GS) with one DVI and one Analog port. The card came with something similar to this
B000067RL2.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg


Now I wouldn't really want them side by side, so is there any operation I need to perform to make them 2 seperate workstations? And assuming that works, would the DVI to Analog converter make my image fuzzy?

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top