• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Setting Default Sound Playback Device per Program?

Roman79

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
1,393
OK so I have a 32" TV as a second monitor connected via HDMI. I like to watch TV/Movies while I game, but I find having the game sounds and video sounds coming out of the same speakers very distracting.

I can set the TV speakers as the default playback device and it works fine over HDMI, however I'd like to have my game sounds come out from my 5.1 speakers and video sounds come out over the TV speakers.

Is there anyway to do this? (Win7)
 
Back
Top