Servers down?

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,988
I have 3 machines at work that wont connect...
anyone else having trouble?
 
The 11 boxen that I monitor closely are all happy at the moment. You might want to make sure that your firewall settings haven't changed.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
The 11 boxen that I monitor closely are all happy at the moment. You might want to make sure that your firewall settings haven't changed.
I am behind a corporate firewall, but havent had trouble before......
anyone know what site they are hitting so I can try it manualy?
 
Looks like there are 4 or 5 servers down right now.... are they trying to connect to one of them?


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Just an FYI though. Corporate firewalls do change as I have found in the past. Good luck.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
Just an FYI though. Corporate firewalls do change as I have found in the past. Good luck.


Yeah, Their always trying to keep the man down :)
 
can you ping other servers that are up and running?


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
can you ping other servers that are up and running?


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!



Yeah...The first one is up and responds fine ....the second one is showing down, and wont respond so I guess Im OK.:)


Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\XP>ping 171.64.122.109

Pinging 171.64.122.109 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 171.64.122.109: bytes=32 time=88ms TTL=240
Reply from 171.64.122.109: bytes=32 time=81ms TTL=240
Reply from 171.64.122.109: bytes=32 time=90ms TTL=240
Reply from 171.64.122.109: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=240

Ping statistics for 171.64.122.109:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 81ms, Maximum = 108ms, Average = 91ms

C:\Documents and Settings\XPS>ping 171.64.122.110

Pinging 171.64.122.110 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 171.64.122.110:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Documents and Settings\XPS>

EDIT: They all just got new work units..:) :) :) Im back in business....Thanks for the help.....

 
Back
Top