• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Server Power supply

ChRoNo16

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
1,594
Hey guys, I found an old treasure of mine, an un-used Intel X38ML motherboard meqant for a blade style chassis, I was wondering if someone knows of a power supply to run it? It has a 2x 9 pin connector on the end of the board, and I am stumped.
 
The board was designed to go in a blade chassis or in special servers like the SR1520ML which held 2 of them running off a single 600 watt power supply.

I want to say that powers supplies part number is TDPS-600CB. If you check ebay I see a few starting at 50 bucks plus shipping. Mind you if you look you can find the entire bare bones sr server with 2 boards and power supply for like 400 bucks.

If you can find the pin out you could modify a normal power supply. Past that I say try one of the dualy ones. That sucker might have some noise to it.
 
Back
Top