fasterthanlight
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 677
I need a little help on decisions for my next gaming PC. It involves a CPU question which is why it is placed here.
I am looking at a Dual GPU 2011 motherboard and I believe it only takes the Xeon vs the Ivy bridge CPU's.
Question is, is there a benefit or loss of benefit by running dual Xeons vs a single I7 hex core. In particular; Xeon E5-2609 CPU's.
I want to be able to CRUSH any CPU bottleneck.
I am looking at a Dual GPU 2011 motherboard and I believe it only takes the Xeon vs the Ivy bridge CPU's.
Question is, is there a benefit or loss of benefit by running dual Xeons vs a single I7 hex core. In particular; Xeon E5-2609 CPU's.
I want to be able to CRUSH any CPU bottleneck.