• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Server 2008 R2 install issues with Areca 1210

WaLieN

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 3, 2000
Messages
3,747
I have an Areca 1210 card with 4x2TB drives setup in RAID-6 as a single 4TB volume (used the quick raid setup). The motherboard I'm using is an ASUS P8B-X.

When I try to install the OS, I load the driver I found on the disk. It shows the array, and I make a separate partition (150GB) for the OS. Though, it will not allow me to proceed with the install as it says that my motherboard BIOS will not allow that drive to be booted to.

I have tried some different drivers that I found on the Areca website. I'm at a loss -- is this something with a 2TB overhead for any system volumes or something? Thanks in advance guys.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top