• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seriously, the best mousepad?

Originally posted by EnderW
so you tape it to the bottom of your mouse?
yes. and just to be clear, just the mouse feet, not the entire bottom of the mouse lol... :D trust me, the thing will just glide :)
 
If you're obsesed with saving money, Alienware sells the fUnc pads for $15 apposed to $20 from newegg.
 
Sorry if the image is a bit big. You can see the teflon mice feet discs here, on a logitech MX500 and an MS Intellimouse Explorer 1.0. I've heard people compare using them on the C4 pad to playing on an air hockey table...and honestly, it's close. If you push the mouse, it will glide a bit. There's never any hangs and it really moves smoothly.

id=276


Edit: Forgot to add, if you are concerned with price, the C4 16"x16" mat is around $10, and the discs were I believe $1.95 for 16 of them. If you don't want the largest pad, they have smaller versions for cheaper, check their site to be sure: http://www.cshyde.com/Excess Inv Sale.htm
 
They look good. And not expensive at all.

I'll go for the C4 mat covering and some of their teflon dots.
 
I use my Thermaltake Damier mousepad that came with the case. I put some teflon mouse tape on my MX700 and it glides. I can make it do a 360 degree spin.

I believe the Thermaltake Damier mousepad is made out of PVC. It's not the same as the old Thermaltake mousepads.
 
Back
Top