serious geek gear

Liver

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
6,346
been looking at some "virtual reality glasses."

done laughing? good.

are there any out there that are wide screen? all I can find are 800x600. would like 1280x720 for movie viewing. that would be cool.

ideas?
 
aznx said:
Buy a projector. Cheaper. And why watch alone? :confused:

He's using it for pornography. No question.

A few years back there were a really popular brand/model that hyped itself up as the only game in town. It was no more than a few inches each lens but said it was the equivalent of a 60" display. It never really took off if I recall. The claims were more than what they could deliver.
 
there are a couple of makers, and sony was one of them. however, never in a widescreen format.

I have nice headphones and was wondering if eyewear could compete.
 
Back
Top