My system specs are:
ASUS P5PE-VM 865G 775 AGP mobo with Pentium D 820, 2gigs DDR 400 Dual channel
onboard sound max and ethernet
250 WD SATA for OS and Games
250 WD PATA for vids photo mps ETC
7800GS leadtek VC
Samsung 16 X DVD burner
Antec true 480
Win XP pro sp2
a couple of quick questions
I have an old Soundblaster 5.1 Live sound card with digital out:
Will it drop the audio load off the CPU's if I install it and disable the soundmax intgrated audio?
Is the Soundblaster better than the integrated Soundmax?
Thanks
ASUS P5PE-VM 865G 775 AGP mobo with Pentium D 820, 2gigs DDR 400 Dual channel
onboard sound max and ethernet
250 WD SATA for OS and Games
250 WD PATA for vids photo mps ETC
7800GS leadtek VC
Samsung 16 X DVD burner
Antec true 480
Win XP pro sp2
a couple of quick questions
I have an old Soundblaster 5.1 Live sound card with digital out:
Will it drop the audio load off the CPU's if I install it and disable the soundmax intgrated audio?
Is the Soundblaster better than the integrated Soundmax?
Thanks