• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Separate section in hot deals

Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
2,482
I'm not sure how many people would agree with me, but I have a feeling many would. I think there should be another section for hot deals with rebates. I myself don't consider something a deal if it has a rebate with all the hassle and insane timeframe it takes to get your money back, I don't ever buy an item anymore with one.

However I know some people don't mind them so a seperate section (like the free stuff one) would be nice.
 
MIR deals are to have 'AR' or 'MIR' or something indicative of such stated in the thread title. Although not everyone knows how to properly form their titles, if you see them in the title, ignore it. I don't think there are enough rebate deals to warrant a separate subforum.

Besides, since not everyone follows the rules, you'll still have rebate deals in the regular section anyway.
 
I agree with the OP as it would be a nice idea. I also think over time people would start posting in the correct sections or all else they get moved there.
 
I agree with the OP as it would be a nice idea. I also think over time people would start posting in the correct sections or all else they get moved there.

Sorry but I agree with MajorDomo here. It would be a hassle for mods to move posts and a hassle to see ppl always posting in the wrong place, even with good intentions. Where do you post a very hot deal which include both a instant rebate and a MIR ?? The instant rebate itself make it hot and the MIR is like a cherry on the cake ??
 
is there a way to allow ops to change their titles in that forum?
 
The 10 minute rule applies there...the Mod or Admin can make the change if needed after that time.
 
Back
Top