Mistrblank
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2005
- Messages
- 172
So the crappy logitech headset I've used for about 2 years now just lost the left speaker, and I can't handle hearing stuff in only one ear.
I usually have them plugged into a separate laptop where I run ventrilo and let my gaming play through the front speakers, but I'm thinking about switching plan, I'm sitting on an EMU0404USB and a pair of Sennheiser hd595's that I love. I've also got a pair of Razer AC-1 cards that I picked up from woot for cheap a couple weeks ago that I might end up using instead. So basically I don't see a point in buying a crappy pair of headphones but whatever.
Does anyone have a recommendation on a mic though if I go with this setup? Something that I don't need to lean in to speak into and comes through clear?
I usually have them plugged into a separate laptop where I run ventrilo and let my gaming play through the front speakers, but I'm thinking about switching plan, I'm sitting on an EMU0404USB and a pair of Sennheiser hd595's that I love. I've also got a pair of Razer AC-1 cards that I picked up from woot for cheap a couple weeks ago that I might end up using instead. So basically I don't see a point in buying a crappy pair of headphones but whatever.
Does anyone have a recommendation on a mic though if I go with this setup? Something that I don't need to lean in to speak into and comes through clear?