Sense LastPass and Roboform 8 are now free

I prefer either internal or external storage myself aka my brain or paper. ;)

I use my memory, I honestly don't write down passwords. I have one super secure password that's 63 digits long, it's a sequence of 9 phone numbers used in my lifetime that only I know so, that's how it goes. I typed a 63 digit number into one of those password security checkers once and the result it gave for the amount of time required to crack it was "Seriously?!?!" and I just laughed about it, as if nobody ever would think to use something that long (or remember it, I suppose). :D

As far as unique passwords all of mine are unique and again I just remember them, it's not an issue for me personally but I'm sure a lot of folks require using such tools, and no I don't consider myself lucky for having a great memory, it's just how it goes.

I've tried them all out, and I'm basing my preference on the Android/iOS versions since the Desktop versions are mostly the same - Lastpass, hands down. Especially if you use Android.

Lastpass, but there is a gotcha. Went out of state and tried to log onto lastpass on my son's computer. Got "Last pass has detected you are on a different machine at a different location" They want to e-mail me to make sure it is really me. Fine, but I don't know my e-mail password, because I use Last pass.

keepaas but i only choosed thta because it was opensource and not reliant on some out of my hands data storage

Lastpass, but there is a gotcha. Went out of state and tried to log onto lastpass on my son's computer. Got "Last pass has detected you are on a different machine at a different location" They want to e-mail me to make sure it is really me. Fine, but I don't know my e-mail password, because I use Last pass.

Phone?

KeePass + Authy (where possible)
Use Keepass2Android on my Note 4 to access my .kdbx

Back