• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sennheiser RMA for PC360 Headset

Melee

Gawd
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
807
Has anyone completed an RMA with Sennheiser before? My PC360s went out on me suddenly and so I RMA'd them to be replaced but they received them on the 28th of June and I still haven't heard anything from them. I've never done an RMA with them before so I was hoping someone else has to give me a bit of a ballpark estimate for when I will actually get them back. I don't know how much longer I can stand these earbuds. :p They are extremely uncomfortable.

Thanks!
 
Not really. I would contact their support and ask. I have never rma'd anything from them but you would think they would take a week or two to replace them tops.
 
I'll give them a call on Monday or something, then. I tried to google it assuming many people had RMA'd with them since Sennheiser is a popular brand but couldn't find anything. From what the authorized seller told me when I sent them back, they should have just replaced them with new ones so it should have been a simple receive mine and ship out a new one then we're done. :/
 
I'll give them a call on Monday or something, then. I tried to google it assuming many people had RMA'd with them since Sennheiser is a popular brand but couldn't find anything. From what the authorized seller told me when I sent them back, they should have just replaced them with new ones so it should have been a simple receive mine and ship out a new one then we're done. :/

Did you call? I sent mine in around the 30th of june and haven't received mine either . . . kinda bummed :confused:
 
About 6 years ago, my HD595's had a bit of static in one earcup. Called them up, and they sent me a new pair within a week. No fuss.

Just make sure you always use a telephone. Using email for these things is always asking for pain and frustration. It's easy for any company, even one with good customer service, to ignore or provide a formulaic response to an email due to volume.
 
Well I called them, gave them my info, and they had no idea I had sent my headset for repairs lol, they can't even find them. They are sending me new ones today though :D
 
Well I called them, gave them my info, and they had no idea I had sent my headset for repairs lol, they can't even find them. They are sending me new ones today though :D

Sounds about right. They are a good company.
 
Back
Top