ThirtySixBelow
Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2004
- Messages
- 846
I own a pair of HD-212 pro headphones, I got them a while back for $60. I like them quite a bit, except they get a little uncomfortable after a couple of hours, but the sound is really good. It's a shame that some headphones can sound better than my Logitech surround sound. Anyway, I saw a pair of HD-280 pro headphones on newegg for $100, and I seem to remember these being the default OMG ownage headphones that were the popular default sennheiser headphones. They look really comfortable, and the cord looks a lot more durable than these little flimsey removable things i have now. I also like how it's coiled. I was just curous if anyone feels it's worth the $100 to upgrade. If the sound quality is better, the plastic stuff isn't so flimsy, the cord is better, and it doesn't get uncomfortable after 2 hours, i will seriously consider it. Of course at the end of the day, the sound quality is what i'm going for, so if anyone has had one, or the other, or preferably both for comparison, I would appreciate some insight.