Sennheiser pmx 100 vs pmx 200

That Linux Guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
306
i've been looking for a decent set of headphones for my mp3 player for quite some time now. I have had Shure E2Cs and Sony e
EX51LPs and came hat IEMs. I need something over the ear and can stay on my head while I'm at work. what do you guys think of my sennheiser picks? Any other suggestions? Under $50, good sound, and preferably behind-the-head design.
 
I have read that before, but I read it again. I didn't gain much from it. The normal audiophile complaints about the X-Fi, and some decent recommendations. Most of what I saw were recomendations for gaming cans, which I'm not conscerned with. My AudigySE and HD280s work perfectly fine for gaming. I need something far less bulky and less power hungry for my phone/MP3 player though.
 
Back
Top