Sennheiser Momentum Overears + 2011 BlackWidow keyboard + D5 Pump + iPhone 4

Laing D5 pump. This has been my trusty pump for two years but it's time to retire it. Included in this is the D5 pump itself, the stock top, two spare rubber o-rings, the mount for it, and an EK v2 D5 top.

$50 shipped.

Razor Black Widow mechanical keyboard. This has been my keyboard since 2011. This includes blue back lighting and Cherry MX blue switches. Switching this out because the clack was causing my GF to go insane.

There are a few things wrong with the keyboard. A few keys are sticky, such as the I and M keys. One of the legs in the back broke to prop it up, and the spacebar has one broken plastic bar to slide it onto the metal rail. The spacebar can easily be fixed, but the leg and the sticky keys will probably require some TLC. Other than that, it's in fantastic fully working shape. I've cleaned it up the best I can, but I know this is a used keyboard.

$45 shipped.

iPhone 4 8GB Verizon. This is a fully working in perfect condition iPhone 4 for Verizon. Clean ESN. Comes freshly formatted with charging cable and plug for wall. Will include case and screen protector for free.

$50 shipped

Sennheiser Momentum black over ear headphones.These are brand new in box. I got them as a present but I'm loyal to my Technics RP-DH1210's. These retail for $$$. Pick up a deal with box, all accessories, and the plastic still on the headphones for $120 shipped.

Heatware is under IllegalEagle.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back