sennheiser hd595 $120 for 2 more hours @ amazon

Hm, I'm kinda tempted to upgrade to these from my HD280s. Any idea if these have the same bulky feel?

Hot!!!! Too bad many here will miss the deal for $119 shipped since its a limited time deal.

You will not beat the price for these right now, $50+ cheaper than anywhere else... it only lasts 2 hours or before they sell out (it says on the goldbox page theres only 40% of them left)

And yes, the reviews are pretty damn good.... I'd hop on them. I am about to since my old Sony cans are starting to shed the black cushy material onto my ears. ):

And the brand is top o' the line for quality headphones ( full 2 year warranty by the way!!!!)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, in for 1. Down to 35% left in 35 minutes!

Is this the model you can easily mod to HD600s?

I use the 595's with my audio system (not pc) and I love them. Thinking about picking up another pair at this price for the workstation.

I would buy these in a second... if I did not already own a pair. :)

I think I have had mine for 5 years now.

Remember... do not throw garbage quality music at these. They will amplify the garbage. minimum 192kbps mp3s or above. Preferably loss-less if you can.

omg, I was checking out and just wanted to change my stored credit card to the correct one. when I got back the price went back up WTF!

and like magic, the goldbox price reapplied to my account and they are ordered. ok I am happy again :)

My 555s for 80$ are good enough, don't have the hardware to drive better headphones anyways.

I just ordered the 555s for $87 after seeing them on slickdeals.

If only I'd waited a day.

Would these be a significant upgrade over the HD-570's?

Edit: Nevermind. Missed out. :(

Last edited:
Ordered.. These are great headphones.. I've been using them for a few years but they have developed a crack on the side.

Too bad missed out. I guess it pays to wake up earlier. I guess I could also say I saved $120 by missing this deal.

Mine also have a cracked side but work fine though. Cushions started to come loose after the 3rd year but a little superglue took care of that problem. Only thing i don't like atm is that the cord got almost permanently twisted after a few years. Still and all, great sound for what i need.. :)
Can't really go wrong for the price imho.

I missed out as well!
Wanted these even tho' I have the 555's. Maybe it a good thing. Been spending way too much money the last few weeks.

How do these compare to the HD 590's? I've had mine for about 5 years now. I seem to remember paying $99 at the time for them thinking that was a lot, but damn they have really stood the test of time.

Back