Sennheiser HD558 Headphones $89 Bestbuy DotD.

Hmm, was this the same headphones that went on sale on BF for $99 at Amazon? Or was it the HD598?

Paid $180 2 years ago on these, great headphones, definitely recommend them. Use them for 10 hours a day while coding.

Was excited, but with wired and no mic, can't really use this for gaming.

Very tempting, might jump on this. I'd prefer closed cans but the price is right on this. My co-workers will get over it :D

They're not available near me -- I've never seen Senns in a BBY around here -- but they're available in Dallas.

They're not available near me -- I've never seen Senns in a BBY around here -- but they're available in Dallas.

Senns appear to have dissappeared at a number of Best Buys. I picked up some Momentums when Best Buy was clearing them out, haven't seen new headsets in stock in Maine since then.

Paid $180 2 years ago on these, great headphones, definitely recommend them. Use them for 10 hours a day while coding.

Same here. Love mine and even use them for reference for my car audio tuning. They're a steal at $89.

And I just dropped $146 on the 598s (although they were a combined gift from my two sisters for my bday):(:(....I've heard that most prefer the 598's despite the same driver being used...I will say that these 598s are "bright" for music..I had to pull the top end down a few dB to remove ear fatigue, and add 3dB to ~60Hz and lower..But I am loving them for movies..You hear things that you don't even know were there!:eek::eek:

And I just dropped $146 on the 598s (although they were a combined gift from my two sisters for my bday):(:(....I've heard that most prefer the 598's despite the same driver being used...I will say that these 598s are "bright" for music..I had to pull the top end down a few dB to remove ear fatigue, and add 3dB to ~60Hz and lower..But I am loving them for movies..You hear things that you don't even know were there!:eek::eek:

For the sake of your wallet, I recommend you never audition the HD650's.

Damn. Wish i saw this when it was live. Been looking for new gaming headphones.

Back