Sennheiser HD 600 Headphones $260

Kueller

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:
The HD650 phones are 313 shipped on Amazon right now.

There are some crazy prices on these things right now. If anyone has been looking for great sounding cans, now seems to be the time to buy.

Make sure you can return them, sure they sound amazing, but I can't deal with their pressure/shape. I love my HD 570 because I forget I'm wearing them. I'd love to be able to wear the 650/600 for as long as I can these, but sadly I'm anatomically not worthy.

Individual comfort is subjective, just something to keep in mind.

Make sure you can return them, sure they sound amazing, but I can't deal with their pressure/shape. I love my HD 570 because I forget I'm wearing them. I'd love to be able to wear the 650/600 for as long as I can these, but sadly I'm anatomically not worthy.

Yea these hurt after an hour or two cause I wear glasses and it puts pressure on my ears. I'm hoping the DT880's I ordered will be more comfortable.

You can make these as loose as you want (although they'll eventually fall off your head), just bend the metal extender arms outward. Try not to put pressure on the plastic parts as you bend the metal arms outward though.

A friend of mine had the HD570s, they are what turned me on to Sennheiser headphones in the first place. Most comfortable headphones ever, and sound great too! The "bionic" series (HD500, HD570, HD590) were a great product line.

Back