• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sennheiser DSP Pro

Tosicc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
265
I have a Sony DG510 receiver hooked up to my XFI Xtrememusic. I also have a pair of Sennheiser HD595s that I would like to be able to use:

595 > DSP Pro > Receiver

I connect the DSP Pro RCA's to the Video 1 audio outs and connect the 595s to the DSP but I get no audio. My PC is connected to via 3.5mm to AUX Coaxial on my receiver.

How can I get these devices to play nicely together?
 
Back
Top