• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Senn HD555 Revision?

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
Hello. I was looking at the specs of the HD555. I saw that they had 120ohm impedence. I then checked senns sight, and It lists it @ 50ohm? Did they update the HD555? Also, someone on newegg brought this up too. if so, would this shorten the gap between the HD555 and HD595?
 
They revised the entire line 515/555/595. Initial shipments were 120 ohm, now all are made in 50 ohm. Conclusions as to which sounds better are mixed and generally inconclusive as far as I know.
 
Back
Top