• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sempro64 and Shuttle SN85G4V3 compatibility

IronChefMorimoto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
273
Anyone here with Shuttle XPC experience know if you can run a Sempron64 processor (say, 2800+) with the Shuttle SN85G4V3? There's support for Semprons, but I'm not 100% about Sempron64s. If someone can chime in, I'd appreciate it. Trying to give my Shuttle to my wife and keep the Athlon64 I have in it now for another machine.

Thanks,
IronChefMorimoto
 
if its Skt 754, it will work just fine, the Sempron64s are the same chip as the semprons, but they have the 64bit extensions.
 
Back
Top