selling by pay-pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

frtl97

Limp Gawd
I would appriciate if someone could tell me the ins and outs of selling through paypal,
i just signed up and am looking to sell a computer.Thanks for any advice you would give me.

This isnt the right forum but basically you gotta sign up for paypal, add your info, then establish some credentials here, and sell your item.

i signed up for paypal, what credentials do i need here ? i don't have any heatware as i've never sold anything over the net, this is all totally new to me.

This post has some discussions about trading with low heat or no heat. With no heatware trading history, expect lower prices and people may ask you to ship the item first and they'll pay when they get it.

1) Before you sell anything, definitely read the buy & sell rules on the boards, always a good idea to make sure you don't do anything wrong or upset anyone.

2) You'll need to verify your Paypal account (which they can tell you how to do), that way Paypal provides both buyer and seller protection for your transactions. If one or both parties involved are not Paypal verified then their offered protection will not be valid, and thus can cause problems if disagreements or anything arises with the sale.

3) It's probably a good idea to provide eBay or some other kind of trading references, most people on here use Heatware and over time as you trade/sell/buy more and more you'll build up your references, but for your first few sales people will likely ask you for some other kind of reference to prove you're a genuine and honest online trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back