Selfish folder

Z

Zinn

Guest
I'm very selfish in my folding habits. In the summer, I completely turned off Folding at Home on my home network because, well, it was damn hot and I really didn't want the extra heat. Now that things are getting chilly again, it's time to turn the space heaters back on. So I've cranked my X2 4400 back up to 2.66 and it's Full Fold Ahead!

Maybe I'm a selfish jerk, but at least I'll be pulling points for the [H] again. :p
 
Well at least you're back, that's the main thing.

Best get going though, or you'll make my list too ;)


 
lols, im hoping with the new computer i bought i can retire the space heater this winter :p

I live in the basement of a house in ottawa canada. Last winter I had my A64 300+ folding and still needed space heater, now i got both the A64 and the core2 folding
 
Welcome back to the land of the living!

I just put the hot folder in our spare bedroom and close the door during the summer so it doesn't heat up the house... :)
 
Zinn said:
I'm very selfish in my folding habits. :p


ya, well... there is nothing selfish about folding.

Seriously.

It is all for a good cause. As long as you are folding!

Any time you are folding is better than none.

Fold for the Cure! Fold on!

:)
 
Back
Top