- Joined
- Aug 18, 2006
- Messages
- 11,747
This is just a rant. Some of the best arcade games in the 80s and 90s were made by Sega. Daytona USA, Daytona USA 2, Outrun, Turbo Outrunners (or whatever the sequel was called). Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder. And some of their very finest games have never seen a release outside the arcades. We have had the hardware to do the games justice for almost a couple of decades now. What gives? If there was a Sega arcade compilation released for Steam or GOG with all of their 80s and 90s back catalog or their hits, I would be in gaming heaven. Assuming the emulation was accurate and good, it would be an insta buy for me even at full price. No questions asked. Would probably not play much of anything else given my role as husband and father now.
Cool starry brah. I know. Just annoys the shit out of me that literally the best of the best of the Arcade era hasn't seen the light of day, in terms of re-releases. I know my kids would love them.
Cool starry brah. I know. Just annoys the shit out of me that literally the best of the best of the Arcade era hasn't seen the light of day, in terms of re-releases. I know my kids would love them.