Seems the Aussies think that we can't hold the lead...

"Can't hold the lead" What lead is that that you are holding?

You blokes forgot to invite the fat lady to your party.

ezee said:

Hehe, you might be right - but I hear someone knocking on the door - it could be her!

ezee said:

Dude... i dont know what type of parties ya'll have with your fosters in aus...

but here in america...

we dont invite no stinky fat ladies.

yeah but kido1986 will bring the "larger" women... he likes them...
to each his own

i wonder how long we will hold it myself... lots of those peps at OCAU are ramping up for the winter... we just need more b0rgs....

maybe we should send KS to b0rg some Aussies comps.. and we can send Lunchbox to make sure he gets the comps :)

Wow, OCAU is predicting the "winter pass" that happens every year? They're like psychic or something. :rolleyes:

The plain and simple fact is that the winter is the prime time to OC and run all your systems at full tilt. We have gone back and forth for years this way... It is the way it is.

Now, if one team can hold dominace through the opposing team's winter, then the power shift will be permanent.

this year was kinda strange... we didn't take the lead during the winter, but right after when we'd usually be slowing down and they'd be ramping up. and we lost MF, too. if we can keep it this summer (possible due to number of smaller members now, so less of a loss during summer months) then we should be good to go for a year or so.

especially if MF comes back (hint hint:p)

rogue_jedi said:
<snip> if we can keep it this summer (possible due to number of smaller members now, so less of a loss during summer months) then we should be good to go for a year or so.

especially if MF comes back (hint hint:p)

It ain't the size of the member,
It's what you do with it that counts!

gnewbury said:
It ain't the size of the member,
It's what you do with it that counts!
that sounds REALLY wrong...

i wonder how many FLECOM's we can get going... it'd be nice to have another 5 of him (or bubba:p he makes you go :eek: heh)

I think we can keep this lead. We did it on our own merit, through borging, recruiting and everything else, we earned this. And with the resolve it took to do this heading into our summer, and their winter, there surely more than enough here to keep this ship going in the months to come.

If we can keep it close through our summer / their winter, then we'll have the upper hand come October.

Yes, I'm saying we will lose the lead. Think like NASCAR if it helps; one car comes out of the pits with fresh tires / full fuel and can tear the track up for the next 50 laps. The guy in the lead who pitted early under 'caution' is out there with good tires but not enough fuel. He's gotta pit, the lead will change, and so it goes.

The whole analogy falls in the crapper when you realize the only way we win this race, is when Medicare and the Australian equivalent annouce full co-pay for your anti-cancer pill and the Alzheimer's shot. :D

Strikemaster said:
Yes, I'm saying we will lose the lead. Think like NASCAR if it helps; one car comes out of the pits with fresh tires / full fuel and can tear the track up for the next 50 laps. The guy in the lead who pitted early under 'caution' is out there with good tires but not enough fuel. He's gotta pit, the lead will change, and so it goes.
everything comes back to NASCAR
:p

Back