• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seemless transfer from one HD to another HD

slugger_2003

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
365
I'm thinking of replacing my 5400RPM hard drive with an SSD hard drive. How do I go about doing this with the minimal disruption to my current OS, games and other files? Can I create an ISO or something like that and directly install it easily on my SSD? Would there be a way to create a partition specifically for the OS and another partition for everything else (unless you have other recommendations?) via this method?

Thanks in advance :)
 
Back
Top