Seeking scan and organize software

Seeking recommendations for some sort of scanning software that allows you to organize easily. Used for a business to scan and archive paperwork for storage reference purposes.

Well if you want to go cheap, get a neat scanner with neat cloud.

If you want more impressive stuff, get a decent high speed scanner like a fujitsu and paperport network version.

They can both do OCR and indexing.

Or you could go all out and get something like Eclipse from DocStar

Do you have a scanner already and just need the software? I love the Fujitsu ScanSnap machines. The cheaper model holds 10 pages in its feeder, but it can do double-sided scanning and gets great quality. I think it comes with some software to hlep with organization. But, you can also scan to the cloud (evernote, dropbox, etc).

We already have a number of different scanners. We just need software. I don't even think it needs OCR. It will be for scanning paperwork to archive for reference purposes. So they could be scanned as jpg or unedited pdf files.

You can do it two ways.

Create a folder file system on a network share and just have people file accordingly.

Or you can get something like paper port that will help you in the organizing piece.

I've advised them to check out paper port professional. It has a free 15 day trial. Thanks to all.

Back