Seeking a replacement for my Corsair M60 mouse

SamuraiInBlack

Supreme [H]ardness
So it turns out that my M60 has the ill fated double-click/no-click bug. A bit of Googling suggested this was a firmware issue and so I grabbed the latest firmware on Corsair's site, and updated thusly. I am still experiencing the issue, especially after gaming. I've even tried cleaning it to see if it was some kind of contact issue, and that hasn't worked either.

I like this mouse, I really do, but it's killing me in video games with this erratic behavior. It's got to go.

What are some alternatives out there to this mouse? I am not brand loyal, I just want something that can take abusive clicking.

No idea what could replace that, but I use a razer death adder. It was like 30 bucks shipped and has been perfect ever since. Can't reallygo wrong

Giving the Death Adder a spin. I like the Kraken headset I have that replaced my Corsair ones, I figure the same will probably happen here with that mouse.

I've had a Roccat Kone XTD and it's been holding up great even with lots of clicking.

steel series rival mouse(x2) and they seem decent. Too early to tell how long they will last me tho.

Back