seeking a bootable password cracker

fightingfi

2[H]4U
seeking a bootable password cracker free if possible plz my brothers!!!!!!!!;)

A little more info would be helpful:

-What password are you trying to crack? I assume OS/login.
-Windows? Linux? OSX? Other?
-Is it a domain account or local?
-Is it for private use, or at work?

Password cracking involves possible ethical/legal issues which may or may not get you help here.

Last edited:
[H] is probably not the best place for this discussion. The people here who know, but do not know you, will probably not answer because they can't tell if you are legit or (sorry - but) just another amateur hacker looking to break into stuff.

There are forums out there that will help you. They are not hard to find. Don't make the mistake of trusting the people you find there (the program they point you to might do the job, but there's good odds they'll root your machine in the process...).

So sorry , yes for legit customers windows based pc, laptops etc..

Just out of curiosity, what's a legit customer of your legit business?
In a professional environment there are probably approximately zero legit reasons for needing to circumvent someone's password.

Just out of curiosity, what's a legit customer of your legit business?
In a professional environment there are probably approximately zero legit reasons for needing to circumvent someone's password.

Not if that someone no longer remembers their password. In a Windows domain, sure. Just reset the user's account. I have been out of the business for a while, but I did have a few people bring in Windows XP machines that they either forgot the password to, a family member forgot the password to, or a little shit of a child changed the password on.

I own a small pc repair shop and everynow and then a customer has forgotten there password and cant login into Windows. Ive never dealt with this until now is all.

I own a small pc repair shop and everynow and then a customer has forgotten there password and cant login into Windows. Ive never dealt with this until now is all.

You better get liability insurance for when someone comes in to have their spouse's computer password reset. Seriously, pay a lawyer $150 for a consultation and establish legal issue you will face when you "reset" someone's password. You'd be CRAZY to not get some professional legal advice on this before you get sued for everything you currently own and everything you will ever own.

You better get liability insurance for when someone comes in to have their spouse's computer password reset. Seriously, pay a lawyer $150 for a consultation and establish legal issue you will face when you "reset" someone's password. You'd be CRAZY to not get some professional legal advice on this before you get sued for everything you currently own and everything you will ever own.

This.

Nope, nope, nope... If somebody hands me a machine and says, "I forgot the password" I tell them I will wipe it clean and reinstall windows/OSX. Too damn many pits to fall into there.

God forbid you end up working on a stolen gov laptop.

Yeah, in a situation like that there are some truly massive liability issues for sure.

You cannot be held responsible for someone who brings in a device and ask to have a password removed.

Unless of course your state has some regulation some where.

Offline NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 Password Changer - This is what I use for windows, I will not post a link to where you find it, it does not cost money, it is opensource - It is not illegal. It runs at boot and will work with UEFI.

I do not bother with OS X but I am guessing you can use any linux distro to boot off of and just reset the password, if you understand linux command line. Their are about a million articles on this around the internet of how to change a passwd without a passwd in linux.

Back