• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sed...................

I do belive pretty much everyone here predicted it would be delayed.. .:)
 
Anyone waiting for SED to come out to upgrade their monitor or TV will be waiting a long long time.

LCD and Plasma prices are in free fall right now, especially the larger models. Plus, the technology is constantly getting better. SED has an enormous hurdle to climb. The first models aren't due out until 2007, and even then, they have to be cheap enough and/or provide a significantly better image quality to gain any sort of market share. 2008 is pretty much the absolute earliest they will be worth buying.

Adrian
 
(Pets his FW900) I have Faith I know you can do it , Just another 2 years!! ;)
 
Back
Top