• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Security/Surveillance Cameras-Need Suggestions

GT98

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
1,278
I'm looking to get a camera setup outside my front door. I've been looking at various solutions on Amazon, but I'm turned off by the subscription model some companies are offering...plus I really don't need to be able to see it on my mobile devices when I'm not home.

What I'm looking for:

Wi-fi connectivity
Concealable or at least not overtly visible
Hardwire connection would be nice (power from the existing power at the porch lights)
Compatible with my QNAP TS451 to collect the feed from the camera(s)

Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top