Security Slip Reveals Police Plan to Nab Assange

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The British are bound and determined to snatch and arrest Julien Assange by any means necessary, just short of storming the Ecuadorian embassy. An inter-departmental hand written report was embarrassingly photographed recently throwing a little egg on that stiff upper lip.

The note says Assange is to be arrested if he leaves the embassy in the company of another diplomat or if the Ecuadorians try and smuggle him out in the diplomatic bag.

The "slip" tells us what most of us already figured. They plan to grab him when he leaves, however he leaves. Was this not common knowledge at this point? The Brits want him gone, and they want him gone without looking incompetent. That means snatching Assange, turning him over to Sweden, then going and having a pint with the boys thankful he is no longer your problem.

This is scummy on their part, but can you really blame the Brits? This isn't even their issue, but because of where Assange is, they are catching enormous amounts of heat from the US and Sweden.

Most likely they just want him gone so that no blood falls on their hands.

They sure are serious about someone wanted for just having sex without a condom.
the lack of consent is something of an issue as well, unless you think that is no problem? if you don't then maybe you will be happy for a guy stick his dick in your arse next time you take a nap?

They sure are serious about someone wanted for just having sex without a condom.
It is simply just how politics work. If you have lots of notoriety, even the smallest things can make all the difference. They'll do anything and everything to destroy your life and stop you.

the lack of consent is something of an issue as well, unless you think that is no problem? if you don't then maybe you will be happy for a guy stick his dick in your arse next time you take a nap?

The rape cases were all bullshit

Oh come on, you gotta get up earlier than this if you expect me to believe he took them by force. You just gotta be a government goon to say that BS.

It is simply just how politics work. If you have lots of notoriety, even the smallest things can make all the difference. They'll do anything and everything to destroy your life and stop you.

Oh well, and we all end up in the same place eventually so I really fail to see why some men spend their whole lives being douchebags. In the end it serves no purpose at all. They have to be stupid as fuck to think they really make a difference.

Who cares why Sweden wants him, they want him. The Brits plan to deliver him. I don't see an issue.

Oh come on, you gotta get up earlier than this if you expect me to believe he took them by force.
you don't need force when someone is unconscious. No consent = rape. What part of this do you not understand?

He has been accused and will get a legitimate trial. I trust Sweden far more than the USA when it comes to human rights and fair trials.

You just gotta be a government goon to say that BS
and you're what? troll? thick as pig shit misogynist? do you think Todd Akin is cool guy for what he believes?

I'm pretty sure it falls under implied consent.
No, that's the point - anyone (man or woman) may have sex with someone and for whatever reason decide it was a mistake or that they don't want to to do it again. The choice is not taken away just because they fell asleep.

The issue is that they are lying scumbags. Most decent people take offense to liars.
site? you are stupid as fuck if you don't know what this is really about.
or Assange is an odious little **** who thinks he can get away with anything because he believes he has some power. None of us know and shouldn't assume, that's why it should go to trial.

No, that's the point - anyone (man or woman) may have sex with someone and for whatever reason decide it was a mistake or that they don't want to to do it again. The choice is not taken away just because they fell asleep.
Well, yes, obviously. I'm not some insensitive misogynist.

I meant if she's dressed slutty of course, then its implied consent.

or Assange is an odious little **** who thinks he can get away with anything because he believes he has some power. None of us know and shouldn't assume, that's why it should go to trial.

Um...the whole rape thing isn't set to even go to trial presently. He's only "wanted" for "questioning" related to the affair. If you think this whole thing is simply Assange afraid to get extradited over a prostitute claiming consensual sex without a condom is rape....well, I don't know what to say.

Assange has not even been charged with anything formally yet. The Swedes have also refused to come to the UK and question him there...and the Brits are trying to find a way to disappear him out of their country. And here I was just beginning to think that the UK gov't wasn't at the beck and call of the USA.

The rape cases were all bullshit

Really? You must not have any children. How would you feel if it was your 14 yr old daughter he got drunk in a hot tub, then had sex with her after she passed out?

Even had she given consent while she was drunk or not, he needs to be castrated/shot and/or hanged.

Really? You must not have any children. How would you feel if it was your 14 yr old daughter he got drunk in a hot tub, then had sex with her after she passed out?

Even had she given consent while she was drunk or not, he needs to be castrated/shot and/or hanged.

And if you've read the story of the allegations...you'd see that Assange is engaged in an international extradition fight over something much more than questioning about sex in a hotel room.

It would be one thing if he was charged...but he isn't even charged yet, and the Swedes won't come to the UK to ask him. For whatever reason they require extradition for acts that wouldn't even be considered rape in many countries.

What the fuck does a 14 year old have to do with this? A 14 year old isn't an adult and has nothing to do with this case. He had sex with 2 adults, both of which were supposed Wikileaks supporters and CONSENTED to it. There was no rape involved. The only relevance this rape distraction bullshit is doing is serving as a pretext to get him for what we all know is their main issue with him: Wikileaks itself.

9gag-this-is-not-julian-assange-c521edc5-sz500x698-animate.jpg

Love that pic. The method of choice is usually a mail bag loaded onto a private jet. Once it takes off they let him out of the bag. Once he is in Ecuador,...................why do we care if Assange ends up in Ecuador?

Wtf am I reading here?

Assange didn't rape the girl without consent or while she fucking slept. Allegedly, they were having sex and the condom broke so she told him to stop and he didn't. "allegedly" because the swedish court threw the case out but brought it back because they were pressed by someone *gee I wonder who*

So wtf is this about raping a person while they sleep? That has nothing to do with this case.

Anyways its likely the US influenced the Swedish court into opening the case again to have him brough to the country and then flown to the US to face trial. The US wants Assange, that's why he doesn't want to leave the embassy.

There are separate complaints from two different women and a variety of possible charges. A summary from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assange_v_Swedish_Prosecution_Authority

On appeal, the Svea Court of Appeal upheld the warrant on suspicion of våldtäkt (rape), olaga tvång (duress/unlawful coercion), and two cases of sexuellt ofredande,[25][26][27][28] which has been variously translated as "sexual molestation",[29] "sexual assault",[30] "sexual misconduct", "sexual annoyance", "sexual unfreedom", "sexual misdemeanour", and "sexual harassment"

"n 20 August 2010, two women came to Swedish police inquiring whether it was possible to require that Julian Assange be submitted to an HIV-test. The women involved were a 26-year-old in Enköping and a 31-year-old in Stockholm."

Anyone who believes that not one but two women would have a complaint of sexual misconduct at the exact same time against the same person is a very gullible and naive person. Either that or they are deliberately trying to mislead other people because they have a hidden agenda. Am I rite?

The case of the 2 girls was thrown/dismissed out of court. It wasn't until later the case was reopened.

Watching people on this thread trying to defend a policially motivated witch hunt is highly amusing. Please, do continue. The only people who believe your "concerns" about the rape charges are your fellow witch hunters who want to see Assange "pay" for Wikileaks.

Watching people on this thread trying to defend a policially motivated witch hunt is highly amusing. Please, do continue. The only people who believe your "concerns" about the rape charges are your fellow witch hunters who want to see Assange "pay" for Wikileaks.

He has already paid for wiki leaks. Wiki leaks and himself enjoy credibility somewhere between Geraldo Rivera, and Jerry Springer. He is infamous as the punk that gave up his source. Let him go live in Ecuador and be forgotten I say.

We, the USA want him. Swedes and us have very good extradiction laws. The rape cases are a ruse so that we can have him once he's in sweden. Releasing the cabels puts him up for the possibility of the death penalty in the USA. Simple. We want him dead.

Back