• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Security camera display screen

farscapesg1

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
2,658
New house and I'm looking at options for a security system. I'm currently leaning between Simplisafe and Nest Security. One issue though is our front door is a "fancy" glass door with no peephole or anything to see who is there, so I've been tasked with finding a camera option with a "viewing screen" we can mount to the wall. I'm thinking something like a 7" screen, maybe attached to a raspberry pi. Ideally I would like a fully packaged option but I'm open to DIY. Yes, we could check our phones, but the family wants something by he door so they don't have to go find their phone when someone knocks if they don't have it on them.
 
Back
Top