Secret Twitter Subpoena Not So Secret

HardOCP News

[H] News
This story is just brimming with FAIL on all sides. The DA for thinking Twitter would keep an active investigation secret. Twitter for its "privacy policy" that they only sometimes enforce. Finally, the Anonymous idiot that had to make a stupid statement like this so that next week when he's arrested, he'll look like a total asshat. :rolleyes:

In a statement issued alongside the posting of the subpoena, @p0isAn0N wrote: "subpoenas will not shake me. So do whatever you think you can to try and stop Anonymous, but you will learn fast. One of us is not nearly as harsh as all of us. You cannot arrest an idea. You cannot subpoena a hashtag."

Since when can you subpoena a hashtag? So anyone that retweets it is now screwed?

Doesn't matter. The guy's using TOR if he's got half a brain cell. They'll never find him from Twitter server logs.

You know how a laser can bounce off a million mirrors before hitting the target, thats what Anon is doing, it can be tracked but only with alot of elbow greese.

You know how a laser can bounce off a million mirrors before hitting the target, thats what Anon is doing, it can be tracked but only with alot of elbow greese.

Actually, every single one of them seems to get caught....and rather quickly I might add. :( . Last week it was the Anon idiot that hacked Gene Simmons' website. Talked long smack / arrested a week later. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be a dick but, these guys threaten to take down everyone but are rarely successful at following through with their threats. When they do actually hack something, it usually turns into a cluster where they steal regular people's info / money and have little to no impact on the "evil corporations" ...and, the more they talk smack the faster they seem to get caught.

I personally think Anonymous can eat a dick. They are little more than high tech vandals raising hell under the guise of "justice."

Regardless any assault on the constitutional rights of another is an assault on all of us and this just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Actually, every single one of them seems to get caught....and rather quickly I might add. :( . Last week it was the Anon idiot that hacked Gene Simmons' website. Talked long smack / arrested a week later. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately a lot of people in Anon don't have half a brain cell :D

Well the prosecutor can always take Twitter to court on obstruction of justice charges for impeding their investigation and possibly aiding a criminal enterprise. Twitter can't plead ignorance as they were informed it was an on going investigation. The other story where Telecoms get immunity for helping the fuzz eavesdrop on you is an indication of which side the law is on. Twitter is on the wrong side.

Doesn't matter. The guy's using TOR if he's got half a brain cell. They'll never find him from Twitter server logs.

He's going to need more than Tor to stop him from getting his tiny little a****le f****ed by Nasty Nate over in D Block. :eek:

nasty-nate.jpg

lol

Most Anon "hackers" are caught because they're no good.

Good hackers do not brag about what they've done and those they hacked still do not know it has happened to them.

Back