Secret Lab

cvinh

2[H]4U
Okay just saw an ad about this Singaporean company launching their chairs in the US today. Anyone heard of them before?

Is it just another DX Racer clone?

https://secretlab.co/us

I want to know more about this company as well. I tried the reviews and they all say that you can get in on the release of the chair in the us with a secret promo code..... yeah, its just the person advertising the char wanting you to put a code in for their own kickback. The chair may be totally legit, but the marketing does not seem to be.

Supposedly just a little more than 2 hours left on their sale. I bought one after trying them out at E3. I'm 6'3" 200lbs and the Omega felt much more supportive(I'm pretty slender). My friend who's about 6' 230lbs disliked the Omega and loved the Titan for the extra width.

I am looking for a new chair and this looks good but it's kind of hard to want to buy this blind. I mean there is a no return policy. I can't even try it locally. That's kind of a high trust requirement. I don't doubt I'll get the chair but man I am worried if it really just sucks, your basically stuck with it.

Their site still says 5 days on their "launch promo" when I visited just a few minutes ago. Not sure if this is different than what Tol was referring to as a sale.

Wow I just ordered on the fly 2 of these puppies. Two Omega Classics. One for me and one for my daughter. We both have our gaming rigs in my computer room. LOL talk about impulse buy jesus. I hope I made a good decision. We needed nice chairs anyway. These look amazing for the price.

Can't wait for the reviews. My DXRacer has held up over the last year. I feel like these are more or less around the same quality.

I had a feeling they were going to extend that sale. Hopefully that and the banners advertising limited stock aren't just sales tricks. That kind of thing annoys me...

I sat in a dxracer the same day I sat in the secretlab chairs.....I thought the secretlab ones seemed a little higher quality but i wasn't tugging on threads and it was only a couple minutes. Mine is going to be very lightly used at the "Player02" station I'm putting in my office. Comfort is certainly going to be subjective but I thought that the brand new Omega was every bit as supportive as my Embody.

I had a feeling they were going to extend that sale. Hopefully that and the banners advertising limited stock aren't just sales tricks. That kind of thing annoys me...

I sat in a dxracer the same day I sat in the secretlab chairs.....I thought the secretlab ones seemed a little higher quality but i wasn't tugging on threads and it was only a couple minutes. Mine is going to be very lightly used at the "Player02" station I'm putting in my office. Comfort is certainly going to be subjective but I thought that the brand new Omega was every bit as supportive as my Embody.

That's good to hear. I should have mine by the end of the week.

So I setup those 2 chairs yesterday and I have to say I'm very impressed. They are very solid/sturdy and feel like a nice quality. Very happy so far. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

I built mine yesterday, too. My only issue with it is that the lowest seat position is still too high for me to lean back and have my feet comfortably on the floor....and I'm 6'3".

These look pretty sweet but I am not sure if I want to drop $300.00 on a chair...lol

These look pretty sweet but I am not sure if I want to drop $300.00 on a chair...lol

Heh I can totally relate and yet I just spent 600 for 2 lol. They are really nice though I have to say.

Heh I can totally relate and yet I just spent 600 for 2 lol. They are really nice though I have to say.

I just can not bring myself to do it. If I am going to drop 300, it's going into a RAM upgrade, or toward a GPU upgrade for sure. Glad you like though!

Yeah I passed also. I wanted the Titan but ~$400 shipped for something I never got a chance to sit on and them having a no return policy pretty much kept my wallet sealed shut.

Well I needed new chairs so this wasn't just an impulsive want buy if you will. It was a need coupled with wow looked really nice fire the price kind of thing. So I took a shot and I'm very very pleased with them. Plus I bought them on AMEX. I knew if I got screwed their return policy means nothing. American express totally has your back if you need them. It worked for us. My daughter has used hers more than I have mine so far and she loves it too.

Back