A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Seems like it would be pushing it, assuming you're gonna OC. I mean Seasonic units handle their rated power well, unlike some PSU's, but I personally like to give myself headroom.
If you're willing to hold out for BF, you might get some good deals. I got my antec earth watts 750w for $40 two years ago. Though it's not the best PSU I'm sure you can get a nice unit sub $100.
Though it might be hard holding out that long if you have all those components ready to go
The HCG 520 has 480 watts available on the 12v rail, and it's a Seasonic design.
Assuming everything is at stock:
Each GTX 670 is less than 200 watts under load.
The 3570k is less than 70 watts under load.
System peripherals are less than 50 watts.
Yes, you will be fine putting both 670s on the HCG 520.
And while you're holding out, just look for the Seasonic X750 to go on sale for ~$110. It does this about once every 2 months or so.
yeah I think Tsumi's math works out pretty good. Maybe monitor the rails during some heavy benching and run that machine stock until you can snatch up a good 750-850W PSU.