Seasonic X650 for $89 w/ FS Newegg

Gah, bought this like two weeks ago for 10 bucks more. :(

Fantastic deal for a fantastic unit though, just didn't think it would go any lower than 100 bucks.

Last edited:
Recommended this to a friend for a new build. Why are you complaining about $10 bucks, though? Even $99 isnt a bad price. It's not like you got ripped off...

Shipping and taxes may factor in, also.

I have two back-up power supplies and I am still looking hard at this deal... great price, great PSU.

There seems to be a high number of reports of DOA, or dying within a few days. Kinda strange for such a quality unit.

I have this PSU and love it! At this price it is the best PSU I have found.I want to buy another for my next build, but am short on cash. These things always happen that way!

All I can say is if you don't nee larger than 650 watt you should put this on the short list.

i just got the X750 for $110~ it is pretty awesome this deal for the X650 is pretty sweet if i needed another PSU i'd not hesitate getting one.

Recommended this to a friend for a new build. Why are you complaining about $10 bucks, though? Even $99 isnt a bad price. It's not like you got ripped off...

I'm not really, but I felt like having a little whine about getting it for a slightly higher price before making a recommendation. ;)

ughhh i might have to jump on this. would def clear up the clutter in my small case and leave some room for upgrades...fuarrrk i need to stop justifying this buy

Great price $10 better than 3 weeks ago! Then instant promo code was for only $30 off.

Could this PSU run a 2500k and 2x7970s? Also have 3 HDDs, corsair 550d case

Best damn power supply I personally have ever owned...and I've owned 100's. At this price, it's a steal. Usually it's 99.99 w/ free shipping on sale. I've only gotten this price once before...if you're in the market, the price is right.

Best,

LC

Could this PSU run a 2500k and 2x7970s? Also have 3 HDDs, corsair 550d case

Yeah, it should run a pair of 7970s without issue. I ran a pair of overclocked 6950s on one of these for a few months with no problem.

Last edited:
Back