Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

long history of quality other than some coil whine in some models haven't heard bad things about them.
I have used their cheapest offerings in business class computers with 0 issues. While not world class even the $35 models are highly useable stable products.

Because I didn't buy seasonic last time, and my current PSU 12V rail is poopoo.

I've never seen a bad review about a Seasonic PSU, and the few Seasonic products I've had over the years have always worked with no complaints.

While I haven't used Seasonic before, I am looking forward to giving it a try. I do like the color!

Consistent quality and performance. It used to be a huge premium for the Seasonic name but now you can get the same great power supplies for not much more if at all. I buy them whenever I want zero issues from my builds power.

Quality power delivery without being excessively loud are great reasons to value Seasonic PSUs.

Great build quality, stable performance and reliable. Always a positive experience from my end.

The best quality power supplies in the industry comes from Seasonic.

Seasonic power supplies are the only ones I use nowadays. Performance and reliability are unmatched.

always steady so the rest of the parts have what they need to let me do what I do ..

My seasonic has been awesome. It was at a great price compared to other competitors and working with no issues.

Seasonic had good service for me, and their power supplies are solid. Upgraded from a M12D 750 watt to a Seasonic-made Coolermaster V1000.

I've been building my own computer since 2002 and have been mostly using Seasonic PSU for noise and efficiency rating reason. I know nowadays, everyone seem to have the same efficiency rating but 10 years ago, it seem Seasonic was one of the brand making PSU with the highest efficiency rating.

They make the highest quality and quietest power supplies around. Components are always top notch as well.

I value Seasonic for their quality. All of their power supplies use top notch parts and their warranty is the best in the business!

I used to use PC Power and Cooling PSU's back in the day. They aren't really in the game anymore outside of the industrial, server, and OEM markets. Seasonic has proven their worth time after time, especially once the 80+ stuff started gaining momentum. With the rising current draws our our gaming machines, and more of us having 100% up time on our rigs, there is no better choice. Currently rocking a Seasonic built (XFX Black Edition 750w 80+ Gold), I couldn't ask for a better PSU. This will look great in my next build with a "White Out" theme.

I've got a Seasonic X and it's awesome... Never had an issue and it is super quiet.

I have had several Seasonic power supplies, but never one that is completely modular. Looks pretty tasty...

Sea Sonic Electronics is a cutting edge power conversion technology company with a powerful, experienced engineering research and development team. Sea Sonic has provided timely and professional solutions to meet many of the IT industry's requirements since 1975. :D

One of the best warranties in the industry.
The snow silent has a 7 year Warranty.

I do custom builds for high performance professional engineering workstations. It's the ONLY brand I use. Can't be beat.

Dependable quality without even having to read reaviews. I buy Seasonic or Seasonic made PSUs only.

I love me some Seasonic. I use them exclusively in customer builds. And have several of them in use myself. The only reason I don't have a Seasonic PSU in my main right now is because I wanted a white PSU, but this one looks like it will fit the bill.

They're the the best producer of one of the most important and undervalued computer parts.

I'm still running the Corsair PSU I bought in Nov. of '09.

BUT, now that Corsair's quality has gone to crap, Seasonic is the only brand I see myself buying in the near future!

I've always heard good things about Seasonic, and this would make a nice start to my new rebuild.

Seasonic PSU's aren't dressed to impress, they don't need to be. They do the job they state they will and make no compromise in getting it done with high grades.

Because voltage regulation is the holy grail for power supplies; and Seasonic seems to get it!

Every Seasonic I've ever used is still running. I'd love for my upcoming build to sport a new Seasonic!

Back