• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seasonic RMA A+

longblock454

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
2,906
Had a 4.5 year old 300w unit literately pour out a cloud of magic smoke. Quick email to Seasonic with SN only and had an RMA the following day. Shipped out ultra snail mail, at my expense, across the country and had a replacement within 2 weeks. They also forwarded tracking on their own accord.

Equipment was not damaged.

Even though it cost me $10 I was pleased with their performance and communication.
 
JOOC which unit did they send you to replace your dead 300w? I'd be surprised if they still had that particular unit in stock as a replacement ... or did they just repair yours and send it back?
 
Yeah!

I sent a SS-300AGX and that is what I got back, with a different SN.

Kinda figured they'd send one of their smaller current models. Don't matter though, I'll use this one another 4.5 years!
 
Back
Top