SeaSonic M12 700watt PSU

I emailed SeaSonic the other day asking this question, and they responded today:

"Dear Nick,

Thank you for favoring Seasonic's PSU,
M12 PSU will be available in the US from this October.

sincerely yours

Warren Chen
Seasonic USA"

Guess we have to wait another month... :(

At least you got a response. I've emailed them twice (once this week, onece 2 weeks ago) asking about hte M12 and S12-Energy+ availability in the US and got no response.

October is a bummer.

I'll try and see if I can find the link to the european site that is selling them. The conversion was the 700 at $209 (american) I believe.

Sphere

Sphere said:
I'll try and see if I can find the link to the european site that is selling them. The conversion was the 700 at $209 (american) I believe.

Sphere

Is it a European web site that ships to the US?

I don't think that would work either, EU uses 220v and NA uses 110/120/117/whatever.

If you can't wait for Seasonic, you might want to try the Corsair HX series - made by Seasonic and seem to be identical.
You can find them at Newegg Here

As a random note, I was in Fry's today They had a shelft tag up for the Seasonic M12-700 ($199) and for the S12 energy+ 650W ($159). But nothing on the shelves, nothing in stock, and no idea when it might be arriving. But if Fry's is bothering to put shelf tags up, maybe next week is more likely than next month?

Aganerral said:
As a random note, I was in Fry's today They had a shelft tag up for the Seasonic M12-700 ($199) and for the S12 energy+ 650W ($159). But nothing on the shelves, nothing in stock, and no idea when it might be arriving. But if Fry's is bothering to put shelf tags up, maybe next week is more likely than next month?

You could be right. I've seen other people contact SeaSonic and were told that the PSU might hit US store shelves by the 20th of this month.

It shouldnt be called SeaSonic USA that's for sure. :p
Ah well, I should'nt be bitter about it.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the M12's and S12 Energy +'s are now out in the US.

I just ordered the M12 700W off of newegg this morning.

Definitely a bit pricey, $219 bones for her........hope she's good to you :D

Sphere

Bathazar said:
Just thought I'd let you guys know that the M12's and S12 Energy +'s are now out in the US.

I just ordered the M12 700W off of newegg this morning.

Just for Quad-SLi? I would think the Corsair HX620W would be fine.

Back