Seasonic 750W Gold Fully Modular PSU $90 AR

XFX PSUs are 20% off, most have rebates which puts them about $35-50 under retail. The 1050W Gold Fully Modular is $152. Promo EMCXVVW258

Last edited:
I was planning on reusing my corsair TX 750, but I might have to jump on this one.

So many holes burning my wallet.

Anyone know the size of the fan on this? My case supports up to 140 mm if I wish to blow it out ;).

Thermaltake PSUs are 20% off, most have rebates which puts them about $35-50 under retail. The 1050W Gold Fully Modular is $152. Promo EMCXVVW258

Thought u said thermaltake, ur links take me to xfx. I wish they were flat cables like the seasonic.

Will the x750 handle 680 slis and 3770k?

Thought u said thermaltake, ur links take me to xfx. I wish they were flat cables like the seasonic.

Seeing how a single GTX 680 uses under 200w max, I would say the x750 is more than enough, assuming you don't have a stack of RAIDED HDs and other peripherals as well.

I am running the same psu with sli 670's oc'ed to 1292mhz and a 2700k @ 4.5-4.8 if that helps any.

:p Yea it will handle that without a problem.m I ran a 4x4 Opteron system with dual 8800GTX's in SLi with the same power supply. It handled that power hungry monster without issue and never looked back LOL.

Even before the $15 rebate $104.99 is still a dang good deal. :D

I have been running 680's SLI'd along with a 2500K oc'd to 4.5GHz without issue. Unless you have tons of hard drives or are cranking up the voltage on that 3770k or doing something other combination of crazy things then you will certainly be fine.

Seem to be a lot of negative reviews on NE... hrmm

I personally have 3 of the 750w power supplies, 1 650w, 1 560w, and 2 460w from Seasonic. (and probably some I am forgetting.) I have never had a problem with any of them. The only thing I could complain about is that, after buying so many PSU's from them, I really don't need all the fancy packaging. As far as the actual units, they have been solid performers that are extremely quiet. Unless their QC has somehow dropped substantially in the last 6 months, this is a no-brainer deal if you need a high quality power supply.

The carrying bag makes this a great deal, allows us to carry our PSU's around in style.

Who makes the XFX psu? if it is XFX, I'll pass.

In the past the XFX PSU's were basically the Seasonic S12 series rebranded to XFX. I am not sure if it is still the same.

OP, great find. I was looking for a PSU replacement since my son may need a PSU. I think I will get this and pass down my trusty Corsair HX520 to him. I don't need 750W but at this price, its really a no-brainer.

Back