• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seasonic 1200 Platinum problem

johngalt47

n00b
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
32
Based on many reviews, I bought one of these psus. Believe it or not, but two of my motherboards would not boot with it. I used the Thermaltake Dr Power II to test it and it said that the psu was good!

Any ideas?
 
I have a Seasonic 750, 1000 and 1200 and haven't had an issue with any of them. What are the other specs in the build and the two boards?
 
You sure it isn't a mobo problem? I would test a different psu on the same mobos. Also you may have a deffective unit. try a different one?
 
Back
Top