• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Searching.... Good Intelligent Fan Speed Controller

uRizen

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2002
Messages
388
I was hoping my Antec TruPower's fan throttling feature would be useful in quieting down my case, but since the thermal sensor sits in the PSU unit, it's worthless. My fans always idle at the lowest possible speed and rarely ever breech 1600 rpm.

I was looking at the Cobalt Pyramid fan controllers, but I don't like the pyramid casing it's in, so I'd have to remove, and I already have enough blue ligghts laying around in there.

So basically, I'm back at square one... looking for an automatic fan control device that's relativly inexpensive ($20 for the pyramid is a little too much for something that simple).

Anyone have any suggestions? :D
 
Thermaltakes Hardcano 12 is coming out this month. Check Thermaltakes site for more info, it looks realy badass.
 
Thermaltake sucks, go with a Sunbeam from svc.com. They can handle 22 watts per channel:)
 
Originally posted by Thaddy
Thermaltake sucks, go with a Sunbeam from svc.com. They can handle 22 watts per channel:)

The Vantec Nexus things are cool in my book if I wanted a manual rheobus, but I'm looking for something automatic. :D
 
Back
Top