Search issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
1,701
Lately when I do a search, I only get a few results. Even when I know that I have posted with the keywords, older post will not come up in the search. I've even gone into advanced search and checked the "search from" settings. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I don't come in here too often. Why are so many threads locked with no replies?
 
Examples of words you searched and exactly what locked threads without replies? Need to be a little more specific.
 
the search sucks ass on forums, i think it is because these days we are use to google giving us what we want right away.
 
Well, when I went to screenshot a search, all of the keywords that I had trouble with were returning pages an pages of results. So never mind. Thanks.

And if you don't see the seven locked posts with zero replies on the first 2 pages, well then I don't want to know that bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top