• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Search - I love it

FoxhoundOp

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
1,129
Just wanted to say that I love the new search. Being able find my posts in a couple clicks is so badass. I don't remember if it was this way before or not but being able to show posts and show threads from the Search at the top of the page is pretty convenient too. I haven't had a chance to try out the tag system yet but tags are pretty sweet in general so they're good with me.:cool:
 
Why not just do "User CP", "Subscribed Threads". Then no need to use search. But glad you like the new search though.

Good Day
 
Well, I do subscribe to threads that I want to keep an eye on but I don't subscribe to every thread I post in. Besides, it's less clicks to search my posts. :)
 
Back
Top