tmaxxking1

Gawd
Dell Home (Member Purchase Program)

I have no idea how the member purchase program works
Or if you need to be a member for a period of time to get this deal

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31000340AS
1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA-300
$110 + $0 shipping = $110 shipped.
This terabyte hard drive has an average latency of 4.16ms and a manufacturer warranty of 5 years.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...ail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=2242&sku=A1463976

D'oh. I just got a retail 750GB 7200.11 for $99.99 and finished moving everything over. This is so tempting.

I took a bite an hour ago, waiting for the cancellation email though :)

I hope it doesn't get cancelled, but I do need another 1tb hd for my server, only have 50gb free right now. :p

bah too late for me, recently bought a 750gig HD that I have already filled about halfway

goodie, it should fit in my case now that i wont have a 4870 getting in the way lol

In for 2.

Been needing a storage upgrade for quite some time.
Hope this doesn't get canceled.
::crosses fingers::

In for two as well. Just bought 2 640gb drives the other week, but couldn't pass up a deal like this. No biggie if it gets canceled though lol

i bought 3 about 5 hours ago

seems like a very good deal if it goes through

3TB for $330 shipped isnt bad at all

well im biting the bullet and getting 2 of these, damn this is a smoking deal imo

fingers crossed for no cancellation email

I have a feeling these are going to be canceled today. In the order confirmation it says the coupon is for $70 of select cameras.

Order Detail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Description:

-- 1 TB SATA NCQ Barracuda 7200.11 Internal Hard Drive
Unit Price: $179.99
Quantity: 2
Total Price: $359.98

-- Dell EPP Members save $70 off select Cameras!
- $140.00

Subtotal: $219.98
IVA: $15.40
Shipping and Handling: $4.99

Import Fee: --

Shipping Discount: -$4.99

Total: $235.38

Damn you. I've now bought a 64gb Core SSD drive, a 1TB drive, and 3 enclosurs in less than a week.

And by damn you, I guess I mean thank you

In for 1 cancellation. Worth a shot to store all the raw photos I have. Thanks op.

theirs a 14+ page thread on slickdeals already, no one has gotten cancelations yet.
i got one, wish i had a computer that could hold more, just gonna put 1 in my htpc.

What do you think about your 64gb core drive? Been seriously considering picking one up... Tell me about it

Not sure quite yet. Got it on Thursday, haven't had a chance to really put it through its paces. Seems fast enough for me. I don't go off of benchmarks, so I'm not sure how much faster it is, but I do notice that the system opens certain files up faster than my quad core 8gb system running off a 250gb 7200rpm OS drive.

got one. free shipping no tax. woohoo! just got a 640gb drive too. was thinking of doin raid, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Ok guys, I have an update.

I called dell for another order I had placed a couple of days ago and they said it was to be delayed, for my troubles - he told me that I had just placed an order today for 3 harddrives and that because I am a valued dell customer he can offer to expedite and ship 2-day delivery. He said the order was already in "production" and that it would ship out ASAP.

$240 for me with tax for two drives. I just got an iStarUSA RAID cage on Monday and I was hoping to fill it with drives soon.

Why is this so tempting and why is it I don't get paid until Wednesday.

In for 3 with next day shipping. I guess we'll see if they honor it. Not sure what the member program is but my employer purchases large quantities of Dell workstations so I'm going to pick our reps brain as my guess is that its for employees of companies that buy dell.

Nice timing, I was fixing to build a WHS box or just pre-order a Popcorn Hour A-110 (SATA version) for playing my audio/video on my TV.

BTW, use DPA for 4% off, comes out to $4.40 off per drive. $227.02 after tax/DPA for me.

Nothing to lose if the cancel it, might even get a coupon. Great deal, I got 2 even though I only really need 1.

in for 1. been meaning to upgrade my storage capacity. this 320GB isnt big enough. especially since im redoing my whole cd collection into lossless (around 900kb/s bit rate) from 128kb/s bit rate. around 500 cd's.

Back