Seagate Pushbutton vs. Western Digital MyBook

Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
26
Newegg has both brands' 500gig drives for $159 currently. I have had good success with both WD and Seagate internal drives, but am currently in the market for an external solution. Has anyone had experience with either (or both) drive?
 
I have a WD My Book 400G. I have had it since last June. I haven't had any problems with it yet. Probally go out on me now since I said something. lol I use it for storing all my downloads, pics, videos, music, and backing up my raid. I really like the back up software from WD that comes with it.

As for the Seagate I have never used thier drives or external drives. So someone else with have to help you with that information. Maybe try reading the reviews on Newegg to see what people have had to say about em.

Good luck
 
Back
Top