• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seagate Expansion 3 TB good?

tpctcn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
383
I need a hard drive. Damn the flood in Thailand, but there's nothing I can do about it. The Seagate 3TB external drive seems good for $160. Is it reliable?

I'm using this purely as a data drive, so I don't have any speed requirements. All that USB3 and 7200RPM are bonuses.
 
Back
Top